Hey, I guest blogged over that the OpenGLAM website on a workshop I attended last week in Berkeley. Expect to see more about this in the coming months (hint, hint!)!
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer art audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman curation deCordova design desire Drinking About Museums experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum museumfromscratch Museum of Science Museums Showoff museum visitors MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor Neal Stimler New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- RT @nancyproctor: To the scapegoating of tech I say: if an app or website is more interesting than yer museum, you have bigger problems tha… 1 hour ago
- RT @danamuses: The term “digital native” has always bugged me. A good read on the problem with this line of thinking: http://t.co/fvIQXI9WL… 1 hour ago
- RT @kjaebker: @shineslike @erodley Looks like some others are doing this collaborative writing thing medium.com/message/ec85fa… 1 hour ago
- RT @dancohen: Nice New York Times coverage of the Digital Public Library of America’s first birthday, by @jennyschuessler: http://t.co/vuNl… 17 hours ago
- Contender for Best Out of Office auto respond? http://t.co/QRpmpPzbe9 1 day ago
Some Blogs I Follow