Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman content strategy curation deCordova design desire Education Eric Siegel experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum Museum 2.0 museumfromscratch Museum of Science MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Strategy Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- Another for the bookshelf: In the Museum of Man: Race, Anthropology, and Empire in France, 1850-1950 - buff.ly/1hC8Sq2 8 hours ago
- RT @hayify: New blogpost on what i've been doing the past two months as Wikipedian in Residence for @KB_Nederland and @gahetNA: http://t.co… 8 hours ago
- Choo-choo! The chocolate TGV pulls into Paris with FREE "Les Secrets du Chocolat" exhibition - buff.ly/1blfHDZ 11 hours ago
- Job opening: Educational Concept Developer in LEGO Education - buff.ly/1bMCdeY 12 hours ago
- Kinematics: 4D printing for foldable, flexible forms - buff.ly/1iGj6al 13 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow
Tag Archives: MCN
Posted on November 15, 2012
We’ll be kicking it old-school this month and just hanging out. Fear not, though! Your continuing professional development/drinking needs will not be neglected. Jenn Schmitt from the De Cordova, Jim Olson from PEM, and I will be happily discussing our experiences of the MCN conference in Seattle (which ruled, btw).
Come join us at the Cambridge Brewing Company in Kendall Square, Cambridge on Wednesday, November 28th at 6PM. I’ll be there a bit before 6PM and try to scope out a good spot. Call or DM me if you need directions.
See ya there,
P.S. As always, forward this to your friends and colleagues you think should join us!
Posted on November 12, 2012