Update: you can learn about it here: http://themicromuseum.com/exhibitions/invisible-cities/
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
- Things I loved about MCN 2013
- MCN Mega metaselfie
- Here’s what’s been keeping me busy
- Tilting at Windmills, Part Two
- Tilting at Windmills, Part One
- Drinking About Museums: Boston Weds., Oct. 30th!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part Two
- Photos from the 9/25 Drinking About Museums!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part One
- final lineup for Museums Showoff: Boston, Wednesday, September 25th
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman content strategy curation deCordova design desire Education Eric Siegel experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum Museum 2.0 museumfromscratch Museum of Science MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Strategy Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- UK MCA Arts Index 2013 from @GdnCulturePros: participation & quality up, business contribs to the sector down. bit.ly/1bJRMnE 1 hour ago
- +1 mit Schlag! RT @nealstimler: I need to have a reflective Kaffee und Kuchen @CafeSabarsky. It & @NeueGalerieNY are #NYC cultural musts! 1 hour ago
- Going GLAM: A Historian in a Digital Library - buff.ly/1bMBWc2 2 hours ago
- salina turda salt mines turned subterranean history museum - buff.ly/18d6bbf 3 hours ago
- What does a class exhibition look like? Museums and the Network 2013 - buff.ly/IHun9m 3 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow