Hey, I guest blogged over that the OpenGLAM website on a workshop I attended last week in Berkeley. Expect to see more about this in the coming months (hint, hint!)!
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
- Things I loved about MCN 2013
- MCN Mega metaselfie
- Here’s what’s been keeping me busy
- Tilting at Windmills, Part Two
- Tilting at Windmills, Part One
- Drinking About Museums: Boston Weds., Oct. 30th!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part Two
- Photos from the 9/25 Drinking About Museums!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part One
- final lineup for Museums Showoff: Boston, Wednesday, September 25th
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman content strategy curation deCordova design desire Education Eric Siegel experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum Museum 2.0 museumfromscratch Museum of Science MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Strategy Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- RT @rosemarybeetle: museum services when everyone has mobile web phones. Some reflections from @CRASSHlive vam.ac.uk/b/blog/digital… #musetech… 5 hours ago
- Interesting open tool: TimeMapper, Elegant timelines and maps created in seconds - buff.ly/18hBj79 h/t @okfnlabs 8 hours ago
- Improving museum education: get big or get out? - buff.ly/1g69W50 9 hours ago
- RT @CultureGrrl: Deplorable deaccession. Hopper auction record @ChristiesInc: $40.49m for @PAFAcademy's "East Wind Over Weehawken." http://… 9 hours ago
- Check out this report on the Learning Lab: Dallas Museum of Art and Perot Museum of Nature and Science - buff.ly/1bI5Ca1 10 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow