Hey, I guest blogged over that the OpenGLAM website on a workshop I attended last week in Berkeley. Expect to see more about this in the coming months (hint, hint!)!
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- Millions of peaches... @ Union Square Farmer's Market instagram.com/p/sUyYQtv-wM/ 12 hours ago
- RT @GOKConservator: @donundeen & Met MediaLab Interns ROCK Exploring Algorithms in Islamic Art w/ Augmented Reality : http://t.co/5HCd0e1FU… 12 hours ago
- RT @john_overholt: The Elusiveness of Stolen Art: “roughly 1.5 percent of the art that is stolen is ever recovered.” theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 13 hours ago
- RT @creativecommons: Why @sl_huang uses Creative Commons. slhuang.com/blog/2014/04/2… http://t.co/hRMbnyTKcC 13 hours ago
- RT @MuseumNext: The Value of Museum Selfies - edgital.org/2014/08/29/the… #museums #musetech #musesocial 13 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow