Hey, I guest blogged over that the OpenGLAM website on a workshop I attended last week in Berkeley. Expect to see more about this in the coming months (hint, hint!)!
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @emilyadawson: My paper on social exclusion in science museums & science centres is out! onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sc… Happy to send copies:) #… 3 hours ago
- RT @mpedson: An illuminating essay/keynote by @wragge of @TroveAustralia: context, content, scholars, & 'bots. Great links. http://t.co/ZUt… 3 hours ago
- RT @ArchaeologistSP: Introducing MAD-P: MEDIA ARCHAEOLOGY DRIVE PROJECT. @clmorgan's & my newest @savageminds post. Pls share yr thoughts! … 3 hours ago
- RT @schmattahari: A giant collection to match larger-than-life personality. Marilyn Riseman's clothes to @PeabodyEssex Museum http://t.co/D… 3 hours ago
- RT @SebastianSmee: My review of an excellent Alexander Calder show @peabodyessex in @BostonGlobe bit.ly/1uO3bup 3 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow