Hey, I guest blogged over that the OpenGLAM website on a workshop I attended last week in Berkeley. Expect to see more about this in the coming months (hint, hint!)!
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @shineslike: What have we been up to lately? #3D scanning Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker blog.artbma.org/2014/07/3d-sca… #musetech #artscape2014 10 hours ago
- RT @shineslike: The team grows! MT @nancyproctor: #tweers @RyanD joining @artbma as CTO 9/14 http://t.co/A6chtckMie #musetech 10 hours ago
- RT @shineslike: ICYMI: We're back + talking #3D printing! @Museopunks 17- Digital Fabrication w/ @lili_czarina & @tburtonwood is up - http:… 10 hours ago
- RT @christof77: "Zurich Declaration on #Digital #Art #History 2014", in English and German: arthist.net/archive/8215 | via @fluktum 10 hours ago
- RT @PLinett: In US #arts, we take the people most invested in the past and put them on the board. No wonder, then...: Ben Cameron @DorisDuk… 10 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow