Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer art audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman curation deCordova design desire Drinking About Museums experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum museumfromscratch Museum of Science Museums Showoff museum visitors MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor Neal Stimler New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- RT @Museopunks: @Hungryghoast @emilyrnlds @ninaksimon @erodley agreed. maybe we need to have @museumnerd on the show. any other museo anons… 14 hours ago
- RT @CuratorJournal: Is This Art Too Risky Or Offensive To Display? buff.ly/1ieam4x 16 hours ago
- RT @RickStHilaire: $2 Billion Missing in U.S.-U.K. Art and Antiquities Trade. Trade Based Money Laundering or Some Other... http://t.co/Kt2… 17 hours ago
- RT @nancyproctor: To the scapegoating of tech I say: if an app or website is more interesting than yer museum, you have bigger problems tha… 20 hours ago
- RT @danamuses: The term “digital native” has always bugged me. A good read on the problem with this line of thinking: http://t.co/fvIQXI9WL… 20 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow