Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @aral: Code Club co-founder @hyper_linda resigns because she is barred from criticising Google, their sponsor. gist.github.com/drtortoise/5dc…… 36 minutes ago
- Relentlessly focused approach. Go look: MT @Obeymagazine: behind new Van Gogh Museum site obeymagazine.com/van-gogh-museu… http://t.co/nYjHD0mhoD 2 hours ago
- Majority Of Digital Media Consumption Now Takes Place In Mobile Apps - buff.ly/1AOWgCN 2 hours ago
- RT @BeckPittor: I love how alive Turner's works are, like if I look long enough something will swim out at me @peabodyessex 2 hours ago
- Um, no. But it's cool: Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New App, Is Like a $15,000 Video Setup in Your Hand wired.com/2014/08/hyperl… 19 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow