Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
- Spread the news: @HarvardLibrary Lifts Restrictions on Digital Reproductions of Works in Public Domain! ow.ly/D7eWK #OpenGLAM 1 hour ago
- At Mass MoCA, expansive plans for the future - buff.ly/1DtR0pu 1 hour ago
- Reusing Open Access materials on Wikimedia projects - buff.ly/1DtQS9L 2 hours ago
- RT @willak: best new-ish web-based art of past month or so? some1 make my eyes explode plz 3 hours ago
- 5 digital megatrends towards the Museum of the Future - buff.ly/1r3f1Mp 3 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow