Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- Italy plans reforms of museum management: wantedinrome.com/news/2003354/i… 26 minutes ago
- The power of Instagram's Hyperlapse, in one clever video zite.to/1w3pD1L 1 hour ago
- Yo, tweeps! Anyone have ex. of museum exhibitions using hashtags in title or subtitle? #musesocial #museweb 2 hours ago
- RT @mpedson: "You Are Not Late." A *tremendous*, must read essay about the future of the Internet, by @kevin2kelly medium.com/message/you-ar… 6 hours ago
- RT @janusboye: The evolution of digital media makes me sad http://t.co/3DYN1UhPZN 9 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow