Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @OKFNUS: .@Wikipedia impose 10-day ban on edits from House IP addresses per "disruptive editing" wave propub.ca/1rhIVO1 at @arstech… 54 minutes ago
- RT @nealstimler: It's happening- yes indeed! #drinkingaboutmuseums #NYC w/ @erodley @bostonbeerman tonight @PenroseBar 5:30-7PM http://t.co… 2 hours ago
- Hey @foe! You gonna be at #drinkingaboutmuseums tonight? It'd be great to finally meet ya! 2 hours ago
- Charles James @ The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York instagram.com/p/q4g5sIv-_r/ 2 hours ago
- Hey sun! Nice to see ya! @ The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York instagram.com/p/q4VPKJv-9J/ 4 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow