Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @MuseumNext: We have to rethink, if not museums and parks will close - independent.co.uk/news/people/da… #museums 15 hours ago
- RT @CreatorsProject: Take an electrifying look inside the world's first light art museum: bit.ly/1zKrvPR http://t.co/q2fEBNCdhV 19 hours ago
- Next #drinkingaboutmuseums:BOS! Weds July 30th, 6PM wp.me/p4jPXZ-1j 19 hours ago
- RT @museweb: A Guide to Perfect Social Media Posts (Infographic) ow.ly/zfsZt #musesocial #museweb 3 days ago
- RT @nealstimler: #drinkingaboutmuseums #nyc @erodley @bostonbeerman (@ The Penrose) swarmapp.com/nealstimler/ch… 3 days ago
Some Blogs I Follow