Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- You're welcome: Iconic Portrait Photos Throughout History Recreated with John Malkovich as the Subject zite.to/1oeip6b 11 hours ago
- RT @miriamkp: Want a PDF version of Johanna Drucker’s DH101 coursebook? dh101.humanities.ucla.edu/wp-content/upl… 14 hours ago
- RT @mpedson: I've really enjoyed @musewrite's radio interviews with @nhoneysett, @dmitroff, @5easypieces, S. Watson, @gretchjenn.. http://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @emilyadawson: My paper on social exclusion in science museums & science centres is out! onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sc… Happy to send copies:) #… 19 hours ago
- RT @mpedson: An illuminating essay/keynote by @wragge of @TroveAustralia: context, content, scholars, & 'bots. Great links. http://t.co/ZUt… 19 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow