Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
- RT @elKarl13: @Drsophie73 @erodley @danspock everyone is also an art producer 36 minutes ago
- RT @davidsonjanet: @erodley @danspock @tjowens how about forming MAIN? Make acronyms irrelevant now...Or am I the only person sick of heari… 36 minutes ago
- Tweeps! Anybody got a copy of article: "Are Artworks More Like People Than Artifacts?" by Newman, Bartels, & Smith onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/to… 2 hours ago
- Coming to #MCN2014? Don't forget to check out the workshops! Cool stuff: bitly.com/mcn2014worksho… 5 hours ago
- RT @tjowens: @erodley @danspock @davidsonjanet I think we gotta go back to the three Ps mobile.twitter.com/tjowens/status… 5 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow