Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
- RT @jeroenbosman: @LynnRosentrater @erodley my take on this: publish where you wish but always self archive. Resist being judged by impact … 17 hours ago
- RT @peabodyessex: Our Instagram #TreesAsArt photo contest has a winner! Find us @peabodyessex to see the Fall leaves & then come see Branch… 19 hours ago
- Hey! Watch @mpedson's #semc2014 keynote youtube.com/watch?v=-tdLD5… based on his #CODEWORDS essay. Read it here: medium.com/code-words-tec… 19 hours ago
- Excavating Code: An Archaeological Record of Software Development | Play The Past buff.ly/1otZUjQ 23 hours ago
- Great case study: Looking Up, Looking Down: Designing Mobile Interpretation that Engages with Art buff.ly/1sPfxAR 23 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow