Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
- Tilting at Windmills, Part Three
- Things I loved about MCN 2013
- MCN Mega metaselfie
- Here’s what’s been keeping me busy
- Tilting at Windmills, Part Two
- Tilting at Windmills, Part One
- Drinking About Museums: Boston Weds., Oct. 30th!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part Two
- Photos from the 9/25 Drinking About Museums!
- Review: Cleveland Museum of Art’s Gallery One – Part One
My Flickr Photos
- adorno Alain de Botton Amanda Palmer audience Boston Children's Museum Bruce Wyman content strategy curation deCordova design desire Education Eric Siegel experience design games gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre inspiration iPad Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Kathleen Tinworth Koven Smith Larry Johnson leadership lev gonick MCN MCN2011 Medical Museion meetup Melbourne Melbourne Museum MFA Mia Ridge mobile MONA Museum Museum 2.0 museumfromscratch Museum of Science MW MW2011 Nancy Proctor New York Times Nina Simon NMC orwell participatory culture PEM process professional development Punchdrunk Reach Advisors relevance Research review Rob Stein RSS Salzburg Global Seminar Science Museum Seb Chan sketch Smithsonian Strategy Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" tour twitter vision writing
- Google launches Open Gallery to help any museum or gallery create online exhibits - buff.ly/1foPyt0 30 minutes ago
- 2013: Top 20 Searches on Europeana - buff.ly/1bJrFf9 1 hour ago
- RT @imagineear: "Museums need collaborators to help push the boundaries of what we can do" - Dr Michael Dixon, Director @NHM_London http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @indeedemma: Take on me + #DrWho > themarysue.com/doctor-who-tak… #aha 1 hour ago
- Are Smartphones Ruining the Museum Experience? - buff.ly/1bJrEaQ 2 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow