Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- Fun!: Post-it Notes Get Digitized In A Clever New App From 3M - buff.ly/1vqAxhj 49 minutes ago
- The Aga Khan Adds A Spectacular New Museum for Ontario’s Capital City - buff.ly/1wSw5c9 1 hour ago
- RT @ITweetMuseums: "What is the fair market value of a museum job?" futureofmuseums.blogspot.com/2014/09/what-i… @futureofmuseums continues the convo on "salary … 3 hours ago
- RT @SaraDevine: Think #agile is just for #softwaredevelopment? Think again. Here's how we adapted it for #BloombergConnects http://t.co/q9b… 3 hours ago
- Nixie wearable brings a personal drone to your wrist - buff.ly/1qPEw2n 3 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow