Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
- A quick question for you
- Museums and the Web 2013 thoughts
- Gap week!
- US OpenGLAM workshop!
- What can museums learn about immersive theater?
- On leaving and arriving
- Drinking About Museums: Boston TONIGHT 2/28!
- Immersive theatre, part two
- Drinking About Museums: Boston January, February and March. Oh my!
- On getting lost
My Flickr Photos
Tagsadorno audience Bruce Wyman deCordova design experience design gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Koven Smith leadership MCN MCN2011 meetup MFA mobile MONA Museum museumfromscratch MW2011 Nancy Proctor Nina Simon NMC orwell PEM process professional development relevance Research review Rob Stein Salzburg Global Seminar Seb Chan sketch Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" twitter vision writing
- RT @Museumninja: #aam2013 #scapes by @hallseyburgund at the @decordova named as the most profound mobile experience in a session. Huzzah @b… 35 minutes ago
- RT @erinblasco: "Teaching yourself" technical literacy skills is hard. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Be curious. #aam2013 36 minutes ago
- RT @lili_czarina: Code for badging & the relationship management system at DMA will be open sourced. @MaxAndersonUSA @rjstein @bwyman #aam2… 1 hour ago
- RT @lili_czarina: DMA Director @MaxAndersonUSA calls for a national network of free membership! #aam2013 1 hour ago
- RT @lili_czarina: Getty published an iBook--won a lot of awards, but only sold 48 copies. -@karadkirk #digpublishing #aam2013 2 hours ago