Hola friends! Our next installment of Drinking About Museums: Boston will be a road trip, on Thursday, September 27. We’re going to head to the Heritage Museums & Gardens in Sandwich, on Cape Cod. I will have my van that seats 6. If we leave Boston around 2:30, that’ll put us in there by 4. If needed, Jenn Schmitt has offered to drive from Lincoln for those who are out her way. We will take a tour, courtesy of Jan Crocker, see some art and cars, then off to a drink, some conversation about helping Heritage about mobile experiences, and then home. DM me if you have questions.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
- RT @museweb: A graphic designer and a digital media director debate blending virtual and IRL museum visits @ArtinAmerica http://t.co/iPKqid… 21 minutes ago
- RT @rachelcoldicutt: Oooh the British Museum is hiring a Head of Creative Digital atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/… << could perhaps also do with som… 24 minutes ago
- RT @Voxvoice: 'Tragedy that a great actor should fail to make the effort to conform to society’s pre-conceived notions of beauty' http://… 26 minutes ago
- "Outsourcing" the curatorial impulse, Part Two wp.me/prmIs-rE 9 hours ago
- RT @teengily: Good bye In Pictures, hello Art Picks @tate #contentstrategy tate.org.uk/context-commen… 17 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow