There may be a third position coming up too. Don’t me ask for details. I have none. But do tell your friends!
- A quick question for you
- Museums and the Web 2013 thoughts
- Gap week!
- US OpenGLAM workshop!
- What can museums learn about immersive theater?
- On leaving and arriving
- Drinking About Museums: Boston TONIGHT 2/28!
- Immersive theatre, part two
- Drinking About Museums: Boston January, February and March. Oh my!
- On getting lost
My Flickr Photos
Tagsadorno audience Bruce Wyman deCordova design experience design gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Koven Smith leadership MCN MCN2011 meetup MFA mobile MONA Museum museumfromscratch MW2011 Nancy Proctor Nina Simon NMC orwell PEM process professional development relevance Research review Rob Stein Salzburg Global Seminar Seb Chan sketch Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" twitter vision writing
- RT @RWW: Update: Microsoft's Don Mattrick says, "If you’re backwards compatible, you’re really backwards." w.readwrite.com/13Lpu6i 5 hours ago
- RT @researchremix: Blog Archive » New milestone for Open Access @ MIT: one million downloads flip.it/lBM1P 5 hours ago
- RT @MuseumDirectors: Westermann: Only when an art museum looks like many of us, will it be able to serve most of us. (What a wonderful endi… 6 hours ago
- RT @CuratorJournal: Art as economy. When culture is treated as commodity, no wonder its temples are sold off. buff.ly/14xOjlT 9 hours ago
- RT @megygurl56: Try to unpack how your institution is complicit with the problems in the world. #miningthemuseumrevisited #aam2013 13 hours ago