A great post on mobility, culture, and AR fromMatthew Linley’s blog. Read all the way through, and be sure to follow the link to Alan Moore’s presentation. Heady stuff.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- RT @M_Fkill: @davepatten fuckyeahdioramas.tumblr.com maybe worth you having a look through a mix of old and newish Dioramas 14 hours ago
- RT @shineslike: What have we been up to lately? #3D scanning Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker blog.artbma.org/2014/07/3d-sca… #musetech #artscape2014 23 hours ago
- RT @shineslike: The team grows! MT @nancyproctor: #tweers @RyanD joining @artbma as CTO 9/14 http://t.co/A6chtckMie #musetech 23 hours ago
- RT @shineslike: ICYMI: We're back + talking #3D printing! @Museopunks 17- Digital Fabrication w/ @lili_czarina & @tburtonwood is up - http:… 23 hours ago
- RT @christof77: "Zurich Declaration on #Digital #Art #History 2014", in English and German: arthist.net/archive/8215 | via @fluktum 23 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow