A great post on mobility, culture, and AR fromMatthew Linley’s blog. Read all the way through, and be sure to follow the link to Alan Moore’s presentation. Heady stuff.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
- RT @PEMLibrary: Get a glimpse at the development of our collection in the latest blog post on Conversant. pem.org/library/blog/?… http://t.c… 1 hour ago
- RT @mia_out: Can you help link letters and diaries from World War One to the units their authors were in? collaborativecollections.org/WorldWarOne/ 2 hours ago
- RT @titusbicknell: A warning to all of us regardless of the Open Source platform(s) we use: 12 million Drupal sites hacked http://t.co/UmVK… 4 hours ago
- What’s Behind the Great Podcast Renaissance? nym.ag/1sESSnd via @intelligencer 6 hours ago
- RT @MissHQ: Woah! #Hirshhorn ends docent program, telling #volunteers they are no longer needed - The Washington Post #mcn2014 http://t.co/… 7 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow