A great post on mobility, culture, and AR fromMatthew Linley’s blog. Read all the way through, and be sure to follow the link to Alan Moore’s presentation. Heady stuff.
Thinking About Museums by Ed Rodley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Search the blog
My Latest Project
My Flickr Photos
- Millions of peaches... @ Union Square Farmer's Market instagram.com/p/sUyYQtv-wM/ 12 hours ago
- RT @GOKConservator: @donundeen & Met MediaLab Interns ROCK Exploring Algorithms in Islamic Art w/ Augmented Reality : http://t.co/5HCd0e1FU… 12 hours ago
- RT @john_overholt: The Elusiveness of Stolen Art: “roughly 1.5 percent of the art that is stolen is ever recovered.” theatlantic.com/technology/arc… 13 hours ago
- RT @creativecommons: Why @sl_huang uses Creative Commons. slhuang.com/blog/2014/04/2… http://t.co/hRMbnyTKcC 13 hours ago
- RT @MuseumNext: The Value of Museum Selfies - edgital.org/2014/08/29/the… #museums #musetech #musesocial 13 hours ago
Some Blogs I Follow