A great post on mobility, culture, and AR fromMatthew Linley’s blog. Read all the way through, and be sure to follow the link to Alan Moore’s presentation. Heady stuff.
My Flickr Photos
Tagsadorno audience Bruce Wyman deCordova design experience design gaming Google History Horizon Report immersive theatre Janet Carding Jasper Visser Kate Haley-Goldman Koven Smith leadership MCN MCN2011 meetup MFA mobile MONA Museum museumfromscratch MW2011 Nancy Proctor Nina Simon NMC orwell PEM process professional development relevance Research review Rob Stein Salzburg Global Seminar Seb Chan sketch Suse Cairns teamwork the "O" twitter vision writing
- RT @LearningTimes: #MCNPro Workshop 4: Digital Asset Management System (DAMS) 4 Small/Mid Size Museums - What is a DAMS anyway? June 25. ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @MissHQ: Interactive Collections Online? Because You Asked wp.me/piqEy-3GB @LACMA 3 hours ago
- RT @erinblasco: Serrell: Making exhibits? It is rocket science. It is an art. There are always surprises. #aam2013 3 hours ago
- RT @CuratorJournal: Have the tactile experience match the words in the description. When talking about rough furry paws, have the tactile b… 3 hours ago
- RT @wreckobecko: Foodie friends in the Boston area- checkout this PIE CSA!!! bit.ly/1a19SMf (savory AND sweet pies ermahgerd) 7 hours ago